Some comments from folks in our Weslyan Community facebook page.
In this season of Thanksgiving, let us be reminded to be thankful in all things.
After watching the video, share at least one thing that you are thankful for and why.
1. One thing? Very hard to choose 1 thing. I am thankful for our Wesleyan community that has helped me grow closer to God and become a better me.
2. I am thankful for being able to have our Bible … to know right from wrong … and believe in the three in one . I know you said one … but ….
3. I am thankful for this reminder to be patient and know that it will happen in God’s timing and according to His plan….
4. First and foremost I am thankful for God’s patience with me and his cotinuing support even during those periods when I was of a failing faith instead of a growing faith.
5. I am thankful for God’s word to live by
6. This is a wonderful reminder how God is always with us even when we have pushed Him way. I am thankful God loves us and stands with u always and when I remember this I am able to mov forward once again praising, thanking and loving my Heavenly Father
7. There truly are so many things to be thankful for in our lives. Knowing true forgiveness, Heaven is my home, health and family are four off the top of my head. Too often it is easy to look at all that isn’t right around us and focus on that. To talk about what you are thankful for promotes grateful living! To take it one step further consider grabbing a sheet of paper (or 2) and start to list your blessings one by one, you will be amazed how profoundly God has blessed you. Then post it on the fridge or at work as a continual reminder of His great love for you.
8. I am thankful everyday for Jesus listening and answering my prayers. God is faithful !!!!
9. This year we are thankful for God leading us to Waterford Wesleyan. From day one, the people have been warm and friendly, the worship music is great and the Message is powerful and timely. Thank you Jesus!!!